Schedule a First-Year Success Workshop
Students entering college for the first-time are required to
attend a First-Year Success Workshop prior to registering for their
first semester at NCC.
The Workshop will include:
- A presentation on important informatino students need to get
started in college.
- A one-on-one meeting with an academic advisor.
- Training to use the NCC online system, myCommNet.
- Registration for the Fall classes.
You should allot approximately 2½ hours for the workshop.
Workshops are held in room E209 on the East Campus.
Before attending a workshop you must:
- Complete your NCC placement test or submit SAT/ACT test scores that exempt you from the placement test to the Admissions Office
- Submit your immunization documents