Spring 2015 registration and on-line registration will continue through Friday, January 30th. Please register and pay on-line. Senior Registration has been moved to Monday, Feb. 2nd, 10:30 am -12:30 pm.
Lisa Siebert, Academic Adviser/Counselor for the Bachelor of General Studies Program at the University of Connecticut, will once again be available to meet with NCC students in the Student Success Center this semester.
The Bachelor of General Studies degree offers an interdisciplinary major that allows students to gain a breadth of knowledge across disciplines. With this degree, students can choose a variety of academic areas to study; it is a bachelor’s degree that allows students to meet their academic and career goals.
NCC students should understand the qualifications needed for BGS:
• Students with an associate’s degree or a minimum of 60 transferrable credits
• Students in good academic standing
• International students with foreign documents
• Graduates of Connecticut community colleges are guaranteed admission!
Lisa Siebert will be in the NCC Student Success Center on the following days:
• Tuesday, September 17 noon -4:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, October 2 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Tuesday, October 15 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Wednesday, October 30 2-6 p.m.
• Tuesday, November 12 10 a.m. -2 p.m.
To make an appointment with Lisa Siebert, students should call the Student Success Center at 203-857-7255. Students who unable to attend any of the NCC sessions may contact Siebert directly at UConn Stamford at (203)251-9517 or email@example.com.
Siebert is available to assist students in many ways. She is available to explain the UConn BGS program, the application process, deadlines, and more.
For more information, contact NCC Professor Susan Gebhardt-Burns
Liaison, Norwalk Community College/UConn BGS Program