PRINTING YOUR UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
Students may access their grades and may get a copy of
their transcripts by using any computer that has internet service.
For online access, take the following steps:
- Go to: http://my.commnet.edu or click the myCommNet link on the NCC homepage.
- Enter your NetID and your password.
- Click on the "Student" tab.
- Click on the hyperlink in the "Student Self-Service" area.
- Select and click on: Student Records
- Click on: Midterm Grades (to see your midterm grades at Midterm)
- Click on: Final Grades (to see final grades approximately 3 weeks after the end of the semester)
- Click on: Academic Transcript
- Click on: Print (to print a copy)
If you experience difficulties, please visit the Records Office in East 102,
or call us at (203) 857-7035.
NCC has renamed and renumbered many of its courses to use the State of Connecticut's common numbering system. Download the changes here.