L.E.A.P. Transfer Program
The mission of the Norwalk Community College L.E.A.P. Program is to help
students of high scholastic standing transfer to selective four-year
colleges and universities to complete a bachelor's degree. L.E.A.P. is a
comprehensive advising and support initia-tive.Through the L.E.A.P.
Program, NCC students will receive mentoring and guidance as they embark
on the pathway to furthering their higher education. The L.E.A.P.
Program provides opportunities to serve the community in ways that are
critical to the mission of NCC, including the recruitment, retention,
and graduation of outstanding students.
What does L.E.A.P. stand for?
Services provided in the L.E.A.P. Program include:
Guidelines for eligibility for L.E.A.P. transfer scholarships:
- Students must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or above.
- Students must have demonstrated financial need as determined by the FAFSA.
- Students must be United States citizens or perma-nent residents.
- Students must have filed for graduation from NCC.
- Students must have been admitted to a four-year college.
How to Apply
L.E.A.P. Transfer Scholarship applications are available above on the
right hand side under Downloadable Files
L.E.A.P. Targeted Colleges and Universities
NCC assists students in the L.E.A.P. Program to transfer to selective
four-year colleges and universities, including:
- Amherst College
- Brown University
- Bryn Mawr College
- Columbia University
- Connecticut College
- Cornell University
- Fairfield University
- Hamilton College
- Harvard University
- Middlebury College
- Mount Holyoke College
- Sacred Heart University
- Smith College
- Trinity College
- Tufts University
- University of Connecticut
- University of Pennsylvania
- Vassar College
- Wellesley College
- Wesleyan University
- Yale University